OUTDOOR ADVENTURE GAME!
You only have 90 minutes to find Einstein's secret before it falls into the wrong hands!
Albert Einstein died in 1955 and with him his great secret. Luckily Einstein sent you a mysterious briefcase containing items that will help you to solve the puzzles. Anticipating his fate with death, he is entrusting you to be the ones who solve this mystery and further his legacy.
Einstein has scattered several clues around the city to help you get to certain places. One of them is a compass, which you must calibrate before it shows you the direction to Einstein’s secret. Find the secret before it falls into the wrong hands.
WHAT IS AN OUTDOOR ADVENTURE GAME?
Outdoor adventure games are fun interactive games designed to challenge critical thinking and problem-solving skills in an outdoor setting. Immerse yourself in different themed scenarios involving treasure hunts, spy missions, or closing a magic portal between worlds.
- The Last Secret is an outdoor adventure game in which your team will have 90 minutes to complete and will take you on an approximate walking distance of 1 mile.
- This adventure will begin from our main location at 623 Centreville Pike in Slippery Rock where your team will check in and receive an iPad with an action-pack. Driving directions will then be given to your first location point where you will be able to park your vehicle for the remainder of the game until heading back to HQ.
- The games will take place in various park settings or throughout town. Walking will be required on various terrains, so we do advise wearing comfortable shoes and dressing appropriately for the weather.
- After your mission is complete or your time has expired, you’ll then head back to HQ to receive mission debrief.
- Players below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Some games may require crossing busy intersection/streets in town. Please exercise caution as needed.
- Each team must have at least one cellphone that has access to the internet.
Are you ready to book?
Below you can choose the day and time you would like to book